Lululemon Warehouse Sale Toronto 2008 – SOL

There will be no Lululemon Warehouse Sale in Toronto this year, so you’re shit out of luck. Ottawa and Vancouver are the lucky recipients.

Thanks to lululover.com for the heads up.

9 comments on “Lululemon Warehouse Sale Toronto 2008 – SOL

1. tina harris March 24, 2008 12:51 PM

Do you have the dates of the lulumon warehouse sales in both ottawa and vancouver as i am trasvelling to both of these cities soon.
    Thankyou in advance
    Tina Harris

2. geekigirl March 24, 2008 5:40 PM

Nope. I care only about sales within the GTA. Check the lululover link above

3. Ally June 20, 2008 9:46 AM

That totally sucks. I hope they’re aware of how many people are going to be totally peeved about this…. like most of Southwestern Ontario….

4. Emily July 18, 2008 10:27 PM

There is a sale going on right now at all Lululemon stores with further markdowns on some items. I think there are still some good stuff left. I bought two pairs of yoga pants total less than $100.

5. Kat October 11, 2008 3:55 PM

Ally,…. the same amount of people who will be happy. The world doesn’t revolve around Toronto.

6. Ann November 7, 2008 5:07 PM

Good point Kat!
    For those interested, I popped into one of my MTL stores this week and got a few things that were marked down. Over the summer they also had great deals (ok, maybe not ‘great’ but pretty good) – the Lulu people told me that instead of warehouse sales, they were trying out having in-store sales. Personally, I prefer that to warehouse sales. There’s never anything left when you go and the whole commununal change room thing doesn’t really work for me!

Happy shopping!

7. Carolyn January 12, 2009 9:27 PM

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that there WILL be a lululemon warehouse sale this year (2009). It’s scheduled to take place January 29th through February 1st in Niagara Falls (Ontario) – 5175 Victoria Avenue! The doors open at 9am and there will be complimentary yoga, wine tasting, and free parking. Visit http://www.lululemon.com for more information.

8. Elysa January 31, 2009 6:09 PM

What are the dates of this sale?

• geekigirl February 2, 2009 7:55 PM