Noted beauty blogger Emily Weiss of Into The Gloss collaborates with Holt Renfrew to curate standout lotions, potions, and elixirs for Holts’ January skincare guide, launching on www.HoltRenfrew.com January 8.
“The search for that perfect radiance-booster, brightness-enhancer, or magic luminosity tonic can make you crazy, so…I’ve done the work for you!” says Emily Weiss.
To complement the skincare guide, Holt Renfrew will host the cosmetic event of the season on Tuesday, January 22, 2013: The Powder Puff Beauty Party. The evening event will take place at both Holt Renfrew’s Bloor Street and Vancouver locations from 7:30 to 10 p.m. and will offer exclusive previews of spring 2013 beauty products, prizes, complimentary beauty treatments, special offers and more.
Holt Renfrew’s Bloor Street location will also feature an 8 p.m. personal appearance by Emily Weiss, who will engage guests with a live Q&A session.
Complimentary Powder Puff Party Services Include:
● Mini-manicures and nail colour touch-ups from Holts Salon & Spa, Deborah Lippmann, Butter London, and YSL
● Mini makeovers from Chanel, Clinique, Estée Lauder, Guerlain, NARS
● Mini facials from Aqua di Parma
● Make-up demonstrations from Bobbi Brown, Burberry, Clé de Peau, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Laura Mercier
● Eye shadow and eye care demonstrations from Clé de Peau, Shu Uemura
● Makeup brush cleaning from Beauty So Clean – bring two makeup brushes and have them cleaned with Beauty So Clean, the world’s first cosmetic sanitizer
● Brow waxing from Holts Salon & Spa
● Hand massages from Aqua di Parma, Guerlain, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga Fragrances
● Hand paraffin treatment from Sisley, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga Fragrances
Tickets to the event are $25 and are redeemable towards beauty purchases of $75 or more on the night of the event. Tickets are available as of January 3, online at www.holtrenfrew.com or in-store through Concierge. Space is limited.