Saturday Sunday is the 2nd annual Blogger Bazaar TO at Soho House Toronto. Some of Toronto’s Top Fashion Bloggers will be selling selected items from our wardrobes that are looking for new homes. 10% of all proceeds will go to The Corsage Project.
Blogger Bazaar Participants
1. The BackseatStylers â€“ From Hermes silks to Louboutin pumps, Sharon and Tara are putting together some seriously chick summer must haves up for sale at very pocketbook friendly prices
2. Styleblog â€“ Nelia is downsizing her closet and her loss is your gain. Miu Miu, Prada, Commes des Garcons .. come out and shop your heart out
3. The Soles of My Shoes â€“ The higher the heels the better you feel! Shop the closet of Canada’s number one shoe blogger Kimberly Lyn and score yourself some seriously stylish heels
4. The Lost Sea â€“ Hand-picked vintage summer silks, skirts and sunny dresses to refresh your summer wardrobe. Perfect for the city girl in the country and the country girl in the city
5. I’m the It Girl â€“ Brian Atwood â€˜Manic’ dusty rose pump is an unexpected marriage between a sweet ballerina and a femme fatal
6. Sidewalk Hustle â€“ Raid Sidewalk Hustle’s own Hawley’s closet of eclectic vintage and designer wares
7. Ever After Lacquer â€“ Shop, shop fashion baby.. designer, high street, local, international; shop Jess’ closet and uncover fashionable finds to wear now and later
8. The Wanderlusteur â€“ Shop the closet of Wanderlusteur. Score vintage and designer finds from my worldly travels
10. I want â€“ I got (Yours Truly) â€“ Scene’s from Anita’s closet. You’ll find an electic mix of costume jewellery, vintage, designer and shoes all looking for a good home.
You can expect to find all types of clothing, shoes and accessories at this sale from international and local designers to high street to vintage. There will be something for all budgets and tastes.
Please remember this sale is CASH ONLY. There are many bank machines in the area though.
Blogger Bazaar TO
June 1, 2014 – 12pm â€“ 4pm
192 Adelaide Street West