A weekly roundup of stories from I want – I got.
- Prada Swing Sunglasses Manga Contest – To celebrate the launch of the line, Prada is asking comic book illustrators all over the world to create a heroine who wears the Prada Swing sunglasses.
- Revealed â€“ Dolce & Gabbana – CNN’s Revealed takes a look at Dolce & Gabbana.
- Chan Luu x Banana Republic – There is a new collaboration coming, Chan Luu x Banana Republic. They have teamed up for the first Banana Republic jewellery collaboration featuring Luu’s famous wrap bracelets.
- Red Canoe Brands Showroom – Red Canoe Brands now has a brick and mortar store in the West end of Toronto.
- Converse Fall Winter 2010 â€“ 2011 Preview – I’m excited about Dr. Seuss and the music collaborations.
- The Drinks Show 2010 – I head to the show and discover my new favourite drink, the Crown Spice.
- TOMMY by Tommy Hilfiger Holiday 2010 Preview – TOMMY is Tommy Hilfiger’s first project since being acquired by Phillips-Van Heusen Corp. They are hoping to grab some of the market that American Apparel, Gap, Abercrombie & Fitch and American Eagle Outfitters are targeting.
- Foot Ball by Marcus Tomlinson at HermÃ¨s – HermÃ¨s had a small party to feature a special film installation called Foot Ball created by artist Marcus Tomlinson.
- Alexander Wang in Toronto – Alexander Wang visited his fans in Toronto last week at Holt Renfrew.
Look out for these new sales
- Andy The-Anh Summer Sale 2010 – On now
- Dean Davidson Jewelry End of Season Sale â€“ July 29, 2010
- A To Zane 25% Off Sale â€“ July 26 â€“ August 2, 2010
Events This Week