Yup, this gift guide madness is continuing. I’ve got three more days of I want – I got Gift Guides. You might want to take a look at Part 1 of the I want – I got Gift Guide series.
This is the part two of four in the I want â€“ I got Gift Guide series. I have so many favourite things I wanted to include. This gift guide is very much I want â€“ I got. You’ll see things I want, things I got and other obsessions. Some things are affordable and some aren’t but I’ve tried to mix it up. The list covers fashion, beauty, electronics, art, toys and booze. Basically, all the items on the gift guide are I want â€“ I got approved.
So, join me the second part of this exploration of things I would love to see under my tree at Christmas.
- Clover Canyon Printed crepe de chine tunic dress ($238) – Net-a-Porter
- L designed by Linda Lundstrom Indigo dyed red fox Shawl Collar ($395) – designedbylindalundstrom.com
- RIMOWA Salsa Deluxe 3 Suiter Multiwheeler ($795) – RIMOWA’s flagship store, 101 Bloor Street West, Toronto
- Smythe Warbler Tribute Jacket ($595) – eluxe.ca – The most perfect little jacket, must have in any closet
- JdJ Studio collection Cushion-cut gemstone, sterling silver braided band in green amethyst, citrine or amethyst ($695) – 61 Bloor Street West, Suite 600, Toronto and Jewel Box at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Lobby, 181 Wellington Street West, Toronto
- Moonrox Treasure Bracelet ($95) – moonrox.ca, One of a Kind Show – This bracelet is made to order and you have a choice of colour schemes.
- Dean Davidson Castle Ring ($170) – deandavidson.com, Holt Renfrew
- 1920s Lame Brocade Velvet Flapper Coat ($2,400 USD) – ShrimptonCouture.com – I love browsing the 20s fashions on Shrimpton Couture dreaming of one day owning a piece
- Greta Constantine Skin for Danier Dress ($299) – Danier in store and online
- Krane Jonas Officer Coat ($1,175) – Kranedesign.com – Krane is a menswear company but I love his aesthetic and would love to get my androgyny on in his stuff.
- Jenny Bird Yin Spike Hoops Earrings ($65USD) – Jenny-bird.com
- Holt Renfrew x Missioni Elephant ($50) – Holt Renfrew in store and online – Adorable elephant for a great cause. The best offering of all the charity products over the years at Holts.
- Moon Apparel Brocade Peplum Top ($69) – moonapparel.ca or 110 Bloor Street
- North Star Fall Varsity Bomber ($395) northstarsportswear.ca
- North Star Great White North Sweater ($395) – northstarsportswear.ca
- Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara ($35) – Sephora in store and online – I’m famously a fan of another brand of mascara but Givenchy won me over this summer with Noir Couture
- I’m obsessed with everything that uses Anita in the style name. It’s total narcissism but it’s the easiest way to get my attention.
- BALMAIN red Suede Floral embroided Anita Ankle boots ($1,068) – Net-a-Porter
- Charlotte Olympia The Dolly suede platform pumps ($945) – Net-a-Porter
- Christian Louboutin Anita 85 buckled tartan pumps ($1,395) – Net-a-Porter
- Chanel Malice Nail Polish ($27) – Holt Renfrew, The Bay
- NARS x Andy Warhol New York Dolls Nail Polish ($21 each) – narscosmetics.ca, Holt Renfrew, The Bay
- NARS x Andy Warhol Superstar Nail Polish ($21 each) – narscosmetics.ca, Holt Renfrew, The Bay
- NARS x Andy Warhol TV Party Nail Polish ($21 each) – narscosmetics.ca, Holt Renfrew, The Bay
- NARS x Andy Warhol Back Room Nail Polish ($21 each) – narscosmetics.ca, Holt Renfrew, The Bay
- NARS x Andy Warhol 15 Minutes Nail Polish ($21 each) – narscosmetics.ca, Holt Renfrew, The Bay
Phew, Part two done. Getting any ideas yet. There is more to come. Check back tomorrow for Part three!