The Butikofer Spring 2009 collection is now available at Fawn, UPC and Charlie in Toronto.
The Butikofer label was established in 2007 and has been well received by both the Canadian fashion industry and media alike. Having received awards as the TFI [Toronto Fashion Incubator] New Label’s Competition Finalist and NOW Magazine Designer Grand Prize Winner Butikofer has become somewhat of a media darling. She has since then been featured in The Toronto Star, National Post, LouLou, Gloss magazine, Eye Weekly, NOW, the Metro, Canadian Teen Girl, Toronto Street Fashion, Rags and Mags, blog TO, Muted magazine and the Underground
My favourite piece of the collection is the Snap Dress (pictured above). It comes in silk which is available at Fawn and stretch linen at UPC.
Information about styles in the gallery.
1. Boyscout black, stretch linen and chino stretch linen. At Charlie and UPC.
2. Balance pant, raw black denim. At Fawn and UPC.
3 and 4. Snap dress in silk at Fawn. In stretch linen at UPC.
5. bomber dress, black stretch linen and chino stretch linen. At Charlie and UPC.
6. Bomber blazer, black stretch linen lined with coral cotton. At Charlie and UPC.
7. Mesh 70’s sweater, black cotton mesh. At Charlie
8. ‘Long term boyfriend’ pant, black stretch linen, chino stretch linen, snap and roll hem. At Charlie and UPC.
9. ‘Short term boyfriend’ shorts, black stretch linen. At Charlie and UPC.
10. Skirt, black stretch linen. At Charlie and UPC.
Of course this is all available online at butikofer.com/store too.