This is the part four of four in the I want â€“ I got Gift Guide series. I have so many favourite things I wanted to include. This gift guide is very much I want â€“ I got. You’ll see things I want, things I got and other obsessions. Some things are affordable and some aren’t but I’ve tried to mix it up. The list covers fashion, beauty, electronics, art, toys and booze. Basically, all the items on the gift guide are I want â€“ I got approved.
So, here is the last part of this exploration of things I would love to see under my tree at Christmas. I hope you had as much fun as I did exploring my Christmas wants.
- Acne Velocite Shearling Jacket ($1,749.99) – gravitypope.com, Acnestudios.com – Acne makes my dream shearlings
- Eighty Seventh St. Fashion Inspired Greeting Cards ($7 – $30) – eluxe.ca and Shopgirls in store and online
- Acne Rita Shearling Jacket ($1195) – Jonathan + Olivia in shop and online, Acnestudios.com, gravitypope.com
- Rdio Gift Certificate (Starting at $10) – rdio.com
- Preen Blythe pleated stretch-crepe dress ($1,195) – Net-a-Porter – It wouldn’t be an I want – I got Gift Guide without some Preen.
- Preen Tyler leopard jacquard peplum top ($880) – Net-a-Porter
- A Clockwork Orange Sweatshirt by Out of Print ($42 USD) – Drake General Store, outofprintclothing.com
- Essie Winter 2012 Collection ($11.99 each) – Shoppers Drug Mart, Nailpolishcanada.com
- Fan di Fendi Pour Homme ($68 – $88) – The Bay, Sephora, Shoppers Drug Mart – It’s for men but I wear this myself. I’m also a big fan of the women’s version.
- Lancome Ã”SCILLATION INTENSITY Vibrating Intensifying Powermascara ($38) – Sephora – This new Oscillation mascara from Lancome looks amazing.
Till next year!